The St. James Plantation Photo Club is open to all residents of the St. James community. Our mission is to educate our members in the art and science of photography by highlighting camera, composition, lighting and imaging enhancing software.
Hello Everyone - 2020 is coming to a close (Thank God!), and I think 2021 is going to be a good year. Your club officers and committee chairs are committed to making 2021 the best year ever for this club. Please be sure to attend the first meeting of the year on January 11th. The preliminary agenda will be as follows:
- Announce the new executive committee members
- Announce membership renewals
- Rollout a new survey , which is designed to get member input for improving our club by providing material and events that appeal to all skill levels
- Rollout plans for changing the format of our monthly meetings by having competitions/ critique sessions at most of our meetings. Members will be encouraged to discuss their own photos and engage all members to join and provide comments. Tutorials/presentations will be given for special items of interest only.
- Tutorials/round table discussions will be presented separate from the regular meetings, so only those interested in a particular topic can attend. These will be given for all skill levels.
So please be sure to attend this very important meeting
Club Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at the St. James Community Center. Due to the Corona Virus, meetings in the Community Center are suspended. We will be holding virtual meetings fro the remainder of 2020 and into 2021.
NEXT MEETING 1/11/21 VIA ZOOM
Our next monthly assignment is for everyone to start thinking of ways to improve our club. When the survey is sent out, please be diligent and return it ASAP.
Membership is open to all residents of the St. James community, as well as local residents.
If you want to join our club, please click on the "Annual Membership Form" below and mail to Pat Powell along with a check for $25. If you need help creating an account please reach out to either Bob Barbieri or Alan Bryant . Thank You.
For the Annual Membership Update Form or new member please download here: 2021 Membership Form
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SEND THE SURVEY WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP FORM AND CHECK - MEMBER SURVEY